A crazy wedding quilt.............

Rosemary, Mary Poppins bag maker extraordinaire, bought in a crazy quilt that she is making as a wedding gift (lucky couple).............


As usual, her array of fabrics is quite astounding...........


....................from what I understand, Rosemary has collected fabrics over a looooong period of time.................


..........hmmm I think I must remember this little quote.............

....................giraffes - my favourite of all African animals - to see them in the wild is quite something.................



As you can see, her seam treatments are done on her machine..........


I wonder where these little quotes originated from - judging by the fabric - they too must have a history.............



I am looking forward to seeing this quilt after it has been quilted.



Thanks Rosemary for bringing your quilt in for us all to enjoy.


XXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts