Crazy Club's Christmas show and tell..........

The numbers were down this year for our show and tell - I think the weather and the fact we held it well into December played a factor. Can you believe that there are over 30 Crazy Club girls now!!!!! For me, crazy is more about the people I get to meet than the stitches I teach.


Elaine - her "peacock quilt.......





Lovely Jacoba - has made 5 of these little boxes - each with a different "theme" for her 5 granddaughters..............



Debbie, Jacoba's daughter - the wooden frame was made by her husband and son - the crazy is all her beautiful work...............



Mary, seated, completed her book cover just in time for the show and tell..............



June's turn...................



The 3 "newbies" - categorically told me that they were only joining for 6 months - well, things have changed, I hear!!!!!



Robyne, showing off her crazy bag ...................only to inform us that she will be using it when she walks her dog - to keep the doggy poop bags (empty of course)in!!!! Very glamorous poop bag..........



Don't you just love the way Sandra is eagerly anticipating the next piece of show and tell.............



Lynnley (oh my hat, I hope I have spelt her name correctly!!!!! I always it get wrong - I think) - Lynnley travels a very long way to the crazy classes............



This is her bed runner she completed this year.............



Cheryl doing her thing...............



There was lots to see...............



Debs..................................getting a closer look................



A very, very good afternoon.


Thanks to all of you crazy girls - it has been another wonderfully crazy year!!!!


XXXXXXXXXX


Jenny


PS. Thanks Jane for taking all the photographs !!!!


PSS. More photographs to follow....................

Comments

  1. Loads of wonderful work and eye candy here, thanks for sharing. Love the boxes especially.

    Arlene
    http://arlenes-crafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts