Looking forward to seeing you all....................

My classes start next week - and I am looking forward to seeing you all................. I have a few new projects lined up for this year - you know, "instant gratification" ones????
I will be starting them in February - so in the the meantime lets get our unfinished work done.....................That's rich coming from me, I am the teacher and I still have not completed our "9" stitch dictionary" blocks.................

.....................I don't know what it is about this project - to be honest I think it is the colours ............



I moved away from the colour palette I like to work in - hmmmmmm, yes, I think that's what it is.


But, I will get it done!!!!!!!

See you next week girls..............

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

  1. This is my first time visiting your blog. I love all the photos. Some really beautiful things here!!!!!! Keep up the fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts