An antique crazy quilt ............................in Landsborough ........

I was very privileged to see an incredibly beautiful antique crazy quilt the other day. My friend Cathy, www.cathyatstudio28.blogspot.com organsied the viewing for us. The owner of the quilt, Helen, was very generous in opening her home and baking a cake for us.
To say that it is a beautiful quilt with amazing work is an understatement.
It is believed that Helen's grandmother bought it to Australia from America when they immigrated. It was found in a chest - Helen had no idea about it's existence!!!

Enjoy the photos.....................



















I apologise for the bad photos - I was pretty excited !!!
Pop onto my other blog www.juniper-berrie.blogspot.com for some photos that Helen sent me of the quilt. 

Comments

Popular Posts