Crazy quilting - CACA - the last class................


I am always a little sad when I come to the end of workshops that I teach at various groups.................
The Caloundra group is no exception............ we met to put the finishing touches on their projects done over the last 6 lessons.
Here is Anne's work..........


.............we have a few seams to embellish...........................


...........we planned where we needed to add an extra bead or stitch.................


Anne will finish her block off at home ..........................


Anne told me that she felt she was working outside her comfort zone...........


......................... it looks as though she is very comfortable in this crazy zone too!!


Her colours are great - I always believe that the fabric choice is crazy is very, very, very important!!


I look forward to see her blocks joined.............


................................ well done Anne - I love the work you have produced!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts