Crazy quilting Tuesday class......"Fool Proof Crazy Quilting"

I was so excited to see Cheryl's work on Tuesday morning, she had recently purchased my book "Fool Proof Crazy Quilting" (http://www.ctpub.com/productdetails.cfm?PC=3044). For those living in Australia the book is available from www.patchworkangel.com.au
Some of her seam treatments were taken directly from the book which I found so rewarding.

This fan stitch treatment is on page 58 stitch A1-A5. Dragonflies on page 86.


The pearl grapes - page 56

The fly stitch combination we worked on in class.


The chain stitch and bead combination is on page 32 stitch A1-A3. The spider is on page 89.

The feather stitch combo was repeated in a different colour way.


Fan seam treatment page 58

This arched seam treatment is on page 30 stitch I1-I7 . Its always so fascinating for me to see how unique all our crazy is  - Cheryl's seam treatments look totally different to mine but we both used the same stitches.

Comments

  1. Beautiful work. Love your book Jennifer - my copy arrived at the weekend. Have put some patchwork together, now can't wait to start on the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin, I am happy that you enjoy my book. I so wanted this book to be user friendly so I hope the stitch combinations will be stress free for you. Enjoy!
    Regards
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased a number of CQ books before Christmas; in anticipation of Christmas money :-) When doing a review for one of the books, I mentioned that your book was my favorite. I absolutely love it! I am new to crazy quilting and find your directions wonderful and love the way you have the stitch picture index in the front. Thank you, thank you for a stupendous book!
    ---Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan, thank you so much for your lovely comments regarding my book. I so appreciate you taking the time to make contact, I so appreciate it. Please send me some photos of your work!!!
      Jenny
      Xxxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts