Another wonderful crazy quilt................

Oh my, what a wonderful surprise - Lenore had her beautiful crazy quilt to show me.
Lenore took part in one of my 6 class workshops.


She thoroughly enjoyed creating her masterpiece.


..................her enjoyment is evident in her exuberant stitching............


....................her colour palette is right up my alley - LOVE IT!


As I have said, sooooooooooooooooooo many times before...............


...................what I love most about crazy is that it is unique to the maker.


I teach the same stitches to 8 people in a workshop, and each quilt is totally different to another.


As teacher, what I find so very rewarding, is not so much that the quilt the "students" produce is beautiful, but that they enjoy the process of crazy quilting.

 
Sweet little bugs are scattered through her blocks.


Hearts and buttons.


One rather large spider!!


Pretty flowers, bows and beads.

 
Thank you, Lenore, for allowing me to share your beautiful work.
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts