Crazy hexagons.............

I took this very cute photo of My daughter, Ainslie, and her friend reading my book at the "Can DO Books" stand at the Sydney quilt show.


Lovely Jacoba, from my Saturday class at the Patchwork Angel is having a lot of fun making crazy hexagons from my book.


All though she is duplicating the hexagons directly, her work looks nothing like mine - which is the great thing about crazy.


Its so rewarding to see someone enjoying working from my book..............


....................even though Jacoba has been coming to my classes for about 6 years now.


......................... we are now more friends than "student/teacher".


I don't only get to see crazy quilting at my classes............................ Christine bought in her sampler crochet rug to show Penny.


I LOVE it.


I am back in my sewing room..............


working on some new crazy.

 
Jenny
xxx

Comments

  1. I'm just learning CQ and have bought your book. I can't wait to start my own hex quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol - apologies for not replying to your comments until now - I seem to have missed getting the notifications. Thanks so much for posting a comment.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts