Silk ribbon embroidery - by Debs

I love the back of a crazy quilting - it tells a story...................


Debbie has been coming to my classes at the Patchwork Angel http://www.patchworkangel.com.au/oscomm/ for as long as I have taught there - about 6 or 7 years.  Debbie is one of my BFF's and my walking partner.
 

Her work is quite something - and she is a bit of a perfectionist - a trait she did not learn from me!!!


She measures everything - (I don't) - but it pays off..................


Every stitch is perfect.


Gorgeous.

Thanks Debs for allowing me to share your work.
XXXX

Comments

  1. Just beautiful. A testimony to your teaching skills for sure. I would love to find a class in my area, but we are in Amish country and they love the sane quilting. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts