Judith from the "Fat Quarters" workshop.................

Oh, how I love teaching crazy quilting to students who are new to embroidery..............
Judith is a prime example.....................
Her exuberance, both in colour and stitch size, is palpable...........


I also enjoy her sense of freedom..........


and enjoyment............


It's hard to believe that the blocks she is working on are only 6" square.


Filled with embroidery.........


She worked from my book "Foolproof crazy quilting" and my influences are there but stamped with her own style. Beading detail page 30


Judith, like me, LOVES colour...................


herringbone....................


The beading detail on the left is found on page 81 (Foolproof crazy quilting)


Well done Judith, I cannot wait to see your work completed.
Thanks for allowing me to share your work.
Jenny
XX

Comments

  1. wonderfully colorful blocks. My inspiration as I start collecting fabric etc for the CQJP 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol - yes, Judith's colour are gorgeous!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts