Vickie - Calondra workshops

It's great to be back teaching after a lovely Christmas spent with my family.

The Caloundra workshop is completed but thankfully I have some beautiful work to share.

I apologise for the poor quality of my photos. However, it seemed that I was very good last year and Santa gave me a beautiful new camera for Christmas. (I just need to figure out how it works!!)

Vickie is a very accomplished and beautiful embroiderer - so it was no surprise when she produced wonderful crazy quilting.


Spiders and seahorses.


Button clusters and fuchsias.


Beading and ruched roses.


Ants and bullions.


Did I mention that her work is beautiful?

 
Here's hoping that when the Caloundra group have joined their blocks they will let me know so I can take some decent photos.
 
Thank you so much, Vickie, for allowing me to share your work.
 
Jenny
\XXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts