Gorgeous - June - Caloundra workshops

Firstly, I apologise for the poor quality of these photos - but June's work still looks gorgeous.


Her colours work so well together. I always stress in my classes the importance of fabric choice.  It is the most pivotal aspect of crazy quilting .............


Beautiful embroidery will not be seen to its full potential if the colour palette is off.


June has married colour and beautiful embroidery perfectly.


I also have a slight thing about crazy being packed with too much "stuff" .....


I love crazy quilting where the "shape" of blocks have not been compromised by over embellishing ................

 
Colour, beautiful embroidery and balance - Thank you June for allowing me to share your work.
Jenny
XX 

Comments

  1. so beautiful. lovely pastels don't usually excite me, but these blocks are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour palette is wonderful. So it design, stitching and ribbon work. Beautiful.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts