A sad time..................

I apologise for being so quiet on social media over the past few months. Our beloved Gem Squash has been very ill and we eventually made the heartbreaking decision to euthanize her. I was devastated.....................................I will miss her terribly.


I, once again, packed up my quilts - both sane..............


and crazy and headed off for another trunk show.


I show a lot of my students work as it adds variety and interest. Gwen's work is always greeted with oohs..................


As was this work by a embroidery "virgin", Dee, who dived in and thoroughly enjoyed the whole crazy adventure. (I apologise for the poor quality of the photo)


June's beautiful crazy.


And Elaine and Eleanor's work is the finale to the show.


My trunk shows lead to more classes which keeps me busy..............


............................and gives me the opportunity to meet many lovely new students.


Their different colour choice............


...............interesting storage ideas..............


................and not to mention all the treasures that they are willing to use in their crazy workshops. This selection of fabrics dates from the 1930's and includes wedding dresses, handkerchiefs and formal gowns.
Till next time.
Jenny
xxx
 

Comments

Popular Posts