Brazillian embroidery and an O birthday!

At the end of last year I decided to teach ( to those students who were interested) Brazilian embroidery using the traditional rayon threads.

I made up a few simple samples and we off we went.


Gail, who always interprets my classes in her own way, has meandered her stem and embroidered some interesting flowers.


Gwen had an O birthday a while back - so that meant a party!


Food and a glass or two of bubbles to celebrate.


I took time away from crazy and did a bit of crocheting - making this shawl.


A while back, Christine bought in her framed crazy sampler to show us all. Unfortunately, the photo does not do her work justice.


Deb's work is coming together beautifully - I ma now working with her to make it all gel ........................


For me, there is such a fine line between too much in crazy quilting.


The birthday girl Gwen's work - always gorgeous.


So pretty. Very pretty.

 
Till next time.
Jenny
XXXXX

Comments

  1. Very nice...I too, am interested in Brazilian Embroidery...and I really enjoy your book and your work.
    Thanks,
    BJ Sandusky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts