sewsocrazy - instagram

My Book Promo Video

Friday, June 12, 2015

Ailsa's gorgeous crazy quilting - Caboolture workshops

So very, very pretty - Ailsa's work

Luscious fuchsias..............


Herringbone.....................


Feather stitch and silk ribbon embroidery.


It is my belief that colour choice is everything - Ailsa has nailed it!!


Ribbon work.


More ribbon work.


Herringbone and colonial knots - great seam treatment.


Whipped chain, herringbone and silk ribbon embroidery............


I LOVE this wonky beaded feather stitch.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful work Ailsa.
See you all on Monday.

Jenny
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Always enjoy all the beautiful eye candy you share - makes my day! Thank you for one of the most beautiful Blogs on CQ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you NickiLee, I am so fortunate to teach all these talented woman - AND that they so generously allow me to share their work. Enjoy!
      XXXXX

      Delete