Ailsa's gorgeous crazy quilting - Caboolture workshops

So very, very pretty - Ailsa's work

Luscious fuchsias..............


Herringbone.....................


Feather stitch and silk ribbon embroidery.


It is my belief that colour choice is everything - Ailsa has nailed it!!


Ribbon work.


More ribbon work.


Herringbone and colonial knots - great seam treatment.


Whipped chain, herringbone and silk ribbon embroidery............


I LOVE this wonky beaded feather stitch.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful work Ailsa.
See you all on Monday.

Jenny
xxx

Comments

  1. Always enjoy all the beautiful eye candy you share - makes my day! Thank you for one of the most beautiful Blogs on CQ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you NickiLee, I am so fortunate to teach all these talented woman - AND that they so generously allow me to share their work. Enjoy!
      XXXXX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts