sewsocrazy - instagram

My Book Promo Video

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sew so pretty - Ailsa's crazy...

After a lovely holiday with my family, I am back to teaching crazy and posting beautiful work done by my students.

Ailsa's work is so very pretty............


Fuchsia's, feather and spider web


A very glamorous spider, beading and silk ribbon work.


Fly stitch, beaded daisy chain amongst chevron and lace trims.


Couched ribbon, feather and beaded forget-me-knots........


Love the buttons and the feather with pearls.........


This is sooooo pretty...........


A dragonfly, straight feather and ruched ribbon.


Gorgeous ribbon work.


I left my favourite block till last.
 

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work, Ailsa.
Hope to see you soon.
Jenny
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Ailsa.
    Thank you for sharing it Jennifer.
    Hugs,
    Sondra

    ReplyDelete