sewsocrazy - instagram

My Book Promo Video

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A very specail wedding and a gorgeous pincushion

After a very busy few weeks week preparing for my son's wedding in Canberra and then the wedding itself, I am home and, hopefully, back on track.
I was in charge of making a few things for the wedding - one being the seating plan display.
A vintage table cloth, a few doilies etc and voila!


I absolutely loved making the prayer flags.


It was a very beautiful wedding and Chloe made a stunning bride. My son is one happy man.


The setting was gorgeous too - so quintessentially Australian.


Ok, back to reality for me. I have not posted on my blog in ages so I have a lot of photos to show.

I taught the basics of Brazilian embroidery last year and, in typical Elaine fashion, she created something full of colour and vibrancy.


 A neutral linen as the back ground fabric...............


........glorious colours.....................


..............soo much texture..................


Elaine enjoyed learning some new stitches..............


.................LOVE it!.........................

 
Thanks for sharing Elaine.
See you soon.
jenny
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the bride and groom, love the photos of them and the happy event.

    Your creative pieces were pretty.

    Love that pincushion.

    Happy Living and Happy Creating ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete