class photos and words to live by................................

Its so great to be back teaching - and some of my "students' have been hard at work over the Christmas break.
A few students have been making hexies from my book "Foolproof crazy quilting" and I suggested that we add some embroidery onto plain fabrics - no crazy piecing involved.
Elaine had a lovely time on a cruise but before she went, she got some beading done.
Love it!


Jacoba certainly had her creative hat on over the break.
Her silk ribbon on the plain black is gorgeous.


Spider web - so delicate.


This design (below) is from my book "Foolproof crazy-quilt projects"


More gorgeous silk work by Jacoba.


I repurposed some vintage doilies to make gifts for my daughter -
words to live by!!!


I need to make a few for myself, I think!!


Especially the last one!

Till next time
Jenny C
XX

Comments

Popular Posts