Classes 2017

I am very busy again teaching this year.............................but I do manage to get some time to do some stitching of my own....................bullion roses with Cottage Garden Threads............


..........so lovely to work with and the colours are great.


I am just having a play -making nothing in particular.


Life is good.


I am back teaching the lovely people from Caboolture - third or forth time I think.
These lovely block rolls belong to Ailsa. Her work is always so pretty.


Another lady who does gorgeous work is Elaine.


This is what Elaine did with me in the last group of workshops.


the back of her bag is just as pretty.


Betty added cast on stitches to her button.


One of my "virgins" is working on a bag.


Back to Patchwork Angel classes - and Ellaine created a beaded fern frond.


Michelle's little ants and beaded leaves.


Since it was Valentines day, Monika created a heart.

 
Till next time.
Jenny C
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts